This gorgeous modern and luxurious townhome is located in a quiet and convenient pocket of Calamvale. Just a short walk to city buses, Calamvale central, Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and all of your favorite restaurants, Cafes, and shops. The complex is also close to schools, childcare, and parks.
The home has a smart study nook. Flowing through to the huge living, dining, and open plan kitchen area. The central living area boasts 800x800mm Extra-Large porcelain tiles and opens up onto the beautiful back patio and spacious courtyard.
A modern quality kitchen with glossy stone benchtops, high-quality stainless steel European appliances includes a dishwasher, a large double basin sink plus lots of storage cupboards spaces, and a handy breakfast bar for the family to enjoy.
Upstairs is a luxury-designed massive master bedroom with a huge walk-in-wardrobe retreat and a modern en-suite. There are two more spacious size bedrooms all with built-ins.
Low body corporate fees and a Pet-friendly complex are subject to body corporate approval. It also includes a huge undercover BBQ area and a sparkling resort-style pool. This townhouse is currently vacant, and ready to move into.
The owner’s instruction is clear, this home must be sold.
Please call Annie today to organize an inspection.
This property features:
– Master bedroom with huge walk-in-wardrobe retreat
– All bedrooms are a generous size
-Ultra-modern kitchen with high-quality appliances.
– Security screens for all external windows and sliding doors
– 3rd toilet downstairs
– Rich timber flooring upstairs
– Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathrooms
– Stylish timber staircase with glass internal balustrade and stainless steel handrail
– Feature pendant light fittings
– Air conditioners in the living room and master room
– Ducted-out rangehood
– 800 x 800mm large tiles to the ground floor
– NBN ready
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider being reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, and interested parties must solely rely on their own inquiries.