A home with a large front porch and entry, smooth porcelain tiles in the common areas, and carpet in the formal lounge and dining. Welcome to a calming and elegant home with all the features you would expect. The formal lounge and dining are big and spacious with easy access to the Master Chef Kitchen.
The centrally located kitchen is very generous in size 2 pack cupboards, granite benches, quality stainless steel appliances that include a dishwasher and a 900mm wide gas stove and oven to bring out your inner Home Chef. Feeding the family will be a breeze, the family meals and living areas are next to the kitchen for convenience and flow effortlessly onto the patio.
This enviable and expansive residence with a North-South aspect provides natural light-filled interiors that give the feeling of space and comfort in an open-plan living setting.
A real entertainer with a large rear patio that overlooks a large garden for the kids to play in.
The home is well maintained and comprises 4 bedrooms upstairs, the master suite has its own ensuite with loads of cupboard space. The ensuite is really spacious and very functional with floor-to-ceiling tiles and an EXTRA LARGE shower. The main bathroom comprises a shower vanity and bath also tiled from floor to ceiling with a separate WC.
Downstairs there is a large media room and 5th bedroom that could be easily converted to, a granny flat or teenagers retreat plus there is a good-sized study.
A home in a prime location that will protect your investment and is perfect for families. Set in the Sunnybank Hills State School catchment and close to public transport. A back gate offers quick access to Calam Road where you can hop on to buses 130; 140; 115 and 139 to the city or local universities. Everything is so convenient you can walk to Walk to Sunny Bank Hills Shopping Town and the local eateries.
If a city living on a country size block is what you are after then you have found it, A HUGE block 997m2, and perfectly located for people looking to enjoy the convenience of “living local”.
For more information about this stand-out property please call Annie Hou on 0451 838 698.
• Sunnybank Hills State School catchment
• Long driveway and plenty of parking space and double lock up carport
• 5 Bedroom brick and tile on a 997m2 block
• 3 Garden sheds and easy access to Calam Road
• Ideal for a home business or growing families
• Extra large living areas, formal lounge & dining PLUS a media room
• The LARGE kitchen boasts loads of bench and cupboard space
• Modern stainless steel appliances with granite benchtops
• A solid brick home on a quiet street, close to parks and a short walk to bus transport
• Big family sized laundry and bathroom
• Split system air-conditioning units, and ceiling fans for summer comfort
• Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, and separate toilet
• This home is massive and has plenty of storage throughout
• Easy and quick access to Airport and Gold Coast
• Minute to bus stop 130,140, 115,139
“This property is being sold without a price, and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality only”.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, and interested parties must solely rely on their own inquiries.