6 Aralia Street, Sunnybank is a home set in a quiet yet convenient location, walk to Market Square for local dining experiences, Macgregor State School, the cinema at Sunnybank Plaza, and the famous Landmark Restaurant. It’s so close to local attractions, you’ll save time and money, plus you will remove the stress of needing to travel.
From the moment you walk into your new home, you will feel at ease, you will arrive home to enjoy the peaceful ambiance. The entry is big and inviting with stone floor tiles for low maintenance. For the entertainer in you, the lounge and dining area flows through glass sliding doors to the double carport and easily doubles as a massive covered patio.
The bedrooms and lounge/dining have timber floors and the kitchen and family living area has a cork floor for comfort and damping down sound, a low maintenance 4 bedrooms home. This well-maintained and much-loved family home have a north-south aspect and nothing more to do.
Face brick and tile roof will give the new owners weekends off from maintenance. New paint inside, brings a comfortable home a new lease on life, this house is a generous, light-filled open-plan home, with a large lounge and dining area, and has a family meal and living area off the kitchen and BIG back patio. The kitchen has modern appliances, a ceramic cooktop, and a stainless steel oven and includes plenty of storage space.
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase in a highly sought-after location in the heart of Sunnybank. Act now and secure your family’s future and a new home in a great location that is highly desired.
A spacious 4 bedroom home that takes full advantage of the stunning location, and has the potential utilize as a home business. On your doorstep is, doctors and medical services, a 10-minute walk to Sunnybank Private Hospital. Public transport is only a short stroll away.
There is space for 2 cars in the lockable carport and potentially closing the attached greenhouse could create a workshop, fully fenced backyard and behind the house is sizeable lockup storage shed.
A spacious 4 bedroom home like this will not last long and is well worth an inspection.
Contact Annie Hou now for further information and to inspect.
• Fully renovated tiled bathroom with bath and shower, and rainwater head
• In the heart of Sunnybank and a short walk to Sunnybank State school
• Walk to the bus stop and parks
• Modern galley kitchen with quality appliances and loads of cupboards space
• Spacious yard front and back with access gates
• Space for the boat, caravan, or extra parking
• Brick construction, with tile and timber floors
• Functional family bathroom with separate toilet
• Split system aircon and ceiling fans in bedrooms
• 2 car lock up carport and plenty of off-street parking
• Storage garden shed.
• Generous low-maintenance backyard, BIG enough for a swimming pool.
• Well maintained and ready to enjoy your next chapter in life
Note: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.