This outstanding 2 bedroom apartment is HIGH UP, 27th floor and it’s a home you simply must take a look at.
What an ideal location, close to everything, just a short walk from South Bank Parklands, Brisbane State School, QUT City Campus, South Brisbane Railway Station and all manner of restaurants and night life.
Lifestyle and convenience are why owners and tenants alike flock to this popular address! This apartment is in one of the best locations in the complex, showcasing river views and mountain vistas from every floor to ceiling window and can be sold as furnished or unfurnished.
Imagine having a soothing drink after work and enjoying the cooling summer breezes or warm winter sunshine on your entertainer’s balcony with FANTASTIC VIEWS of the Brisbane River.
The quality and design of this property is unprecedented and the open plan living, dining and kitchen maximise the feeling of space and luxury. Filtered panoramic views are a great backdrop to this very impressive property.
This apartment is presented in good condition with nothing else needing to be done, except move in and enjoy!
The family bathroom and private master ensuite are in pristine condition. Take comfort knowing your car is securely tucked behind gates and the auto roller door below offers extra security.
There is an onsite manager and the common areas are second to none. A large lap pool and gym are convenient located next to the sauna and 1 of the BBQ areas. There are common recreation areas for entertaining family and friends, as well as BBQ facilities close to the pool, all this in a beautiful garden setting with water and city views.
Brisbane Cycle tracks are convenient and located close by and give quick access to QUT, UQ and many other destinations along the Brisbane River.
• Surrounded by the dynamic South Brisbane entertainment precincts
• Walk to local cafes and restaurants
• Popular South Brisbane growth corridor
• High ceilings and ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout
• Floor to ceiling glass sliders and windows to showcase uninterrupted views
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Stone kitchen benches and Bosch appliances
• Kitchen includes a dishwasher and fridge
• Laundry has a washing machine and tumble dryer
• Good sized airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
• Secure entrance with intercom and elevator
• Walk to;
• Brisbane State School
• South Bank Parklands
• Brisbane Convention Centre
• QLD Museum
• Brisbane city via Kurilpa Bridge