Solid built, this home situated on an elevated block in a convenient location and with open plan living area offers very low maintenance. Located in the sought-after suburb of Algester and within walking distance to schools, this fantastic 4 bedroom family home is one you don’t want to miss.
Living areas are tiled for easy maintenance and the modern kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space. There is a split system air-con in the living and main bedroom, making this residence a superb opportunity to enter the local market and is ideal for first home buyers, young families, downsizers and investors.
Well maintained and on 599m2 block 88 Silkwood Street, Algester is just a short walk to Algester State School, St Stephen’s Catholic Primary School, parks and public transport. Calamvale Central and Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town are minutes away and there is easy access to the Logan and Gateway Motorways.
Neutral tones give this home a modern and stylish feel and you’ll be pleased with the modern and functional kitchen in the heart of the home with easy access to the EXTRA -LARGE covered patio.
There is enough room for the kids to play in the private and secure gardens. With 2 street accesses and a double carport large enough to house 2 BIG vehicles, you will be surprised with the value of this home.
• Recently modernised kitchen with ceramic cook – top
• Fully tiled floor to ceiling bathrooms
• 4 Good size bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
• Floors are tiled through-out for low maintenance
• Huge covered patio area ideal for entertaining
• 599 sqm block low maintenance
• Garden shed and wash-line
• Walk to schools, bus stop and shops
• 130 bus straight to the Brisbane City
• 2 x split system air-cons
• Double car-port
• Fully fenced backyard with privacy
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.