A luxurious resort style home and stylish entertainer close to local attractions. Feel at home from the moment you enter through the large double front doors with extra high ceilings. A home with an entry foyer and sophisticated voids; beautiful designer timber doors and windows provide a variety of living spaces.
This is a very well maintained home comprising 6 bedrooms, formal lounge and dining, and a centrally located kitchen. This enviable and expansive residence provides natural light filled interiors offering space and open views for the family to enjoy.
Tastefully presented, it’s perfect to enjoy immediately or land bank and reap the rewards in the future. A prime location will protect your investment and this perfect home has been solidly built like a fortress, with no expense being spared on the fittings and fixtures throughout.
A well equipped designer butler’s pantry/kitchen will bring out the inner chef in you, with a massive gas cook-top, dishwasher, double sink and plenty of storage space. Harness your inner Master Chef in the EXTRA LARGE and sophisticated open plan, stylish and well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen features stone tops, an island bench, and a BIG pantry to house all the food for an extended family.
Following on from the open plan kitchen is the HUGE dining area, complete with a fire place and double glass doors that flow to the Alfresco and BBQ outdoor balcony overlooking the sparkling tropical pool.
The real winner here is the master bedroom; this spectacular area treats you to a huge walk through wardrobe which leads to the dressing room and 2nd ensuite. The ensuite is spacious and has shower double basins, toilet and bidet and is finished off with gold trimmings.
Living large has never been so good the 2nd ensuite even has a private sauna, twin vanity, huge shower big spa bath and twin basins, and dual door entry; this is luxury at its best.
The upper balcony flows from the study that is fully equipped with beautiful timber desks and cabinetry and has lots of storage. The balcony is large and roomy and offers loads of room for entertaining or just chilling out with beautiful views and a leafy backdrop of mature trees.
• Quiet street, near parks and reserves, short walk to bus transport
• A solid brick home nestled on 4047sqm of gently sloping land
• High ornate ceilings and beautiful floor coverings
• Long tree lined driveway with electric gates and tennis court
• Big family sized laundry and tack room off the double carport
• Split system air-conditioning units, including bedrooms and living areas
• The massive kitchen boasts loads of bench and cupboard space, including a butler’s pantry and food pantry
• Master bedroom with large walk-in robe, dressing room and ensuite offering supreme comfort
• Luxuriously appointed throughout and attention to detail is staggering
• Main bathroom complete with spa bath, sauna, shower, double basins and separate toilet
• The living room overlooks the pool and established garden
• This home is massive and has plenty of storage throughout
• Beautiful lighting includes decorative and chandeliers in every room
If city living on a country size block is what you are after then you have found it, this home is truly in great condition and will not disappoint. This is semi-rural living at its best with nothing to do except move in and enjoy.
For more information about this stand out property please call Annie Hou on 0451 838 698.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.