Idyllically situated within walking distance to everything, schools, shops, restaurants and public transport. A modern residence with inviting, stylish and a surprisingly spacious interior.
84 Station Road is in a blue chip area and surrounded by quality homes in the ever Popular Sunnybank growth corridor. A quality Brick home, large and spacious and includes double lock up garage and ducted air-conditioning.
A home with endless possibilities to suit any lifestyle.
This exceptional house offers flawless interiors, immaculate finishes and a low maintenance, luxurious lifestyle. Beautifully designed, a family house that showcases an exceptionally versatile layout.
You will love the light-filled, open plan living areas comprising a modern custom designed kitchen with a 100mm thick stone island bench top and double Miele ovens. Your dream home is complete with soft close cupboards and drawers.
There is a paved BBQ area, ideal for entertaining on the alfresco patio and a yard that is secure with a grassed area to keep the kids safe and secure.
Other features include:
• Brand new home – Ready to move in
• High ceilings
• Extra Large porcelain tiles make cleaning a breeze
• A low maintenance yard.
• A tranquil setting with the convenience of modern life
• Ducted air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
• Stunning kitchen with premium fixtures and a breakfast bar
• Magnificent master suite with ample storage and lavish ensuite
• Large airy bedrooms are all appointed with extra height doors, luxurious en-suites and built-ins.
• Close to everything, schools , Griffith University, Sunnybank Plaza, Market square, Public transport included bus and train.
There is a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area, separate lounge and the large laundry easily doubles as a Butler’s pantry.
An inspection is a must and it will not disappoint. Be quick and call for more information, today
Call your local agent Annie on 0451 838 698 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.